Today

Today I woke up at 3am to get to work by 6am.  I got up, had breakfast, got ready, went online briefly, got dressed in my uniform and went out to catch the bus.  I had to catch the night bus because it was only 5am in the morning, and my usual bus wasn't running.  It was too early.  It was nice to get some fresh air, I was cool, and I got to watch the sun rise.  It's very peaceful in the morning, and there arn't many people about, just one or two.  I took the bus to Wandsworth and then caught another bus, the 270 along Garratt Lane, it took just 5 minutes.  Once I got to work I bought a sandwich, crisps and an orange drink, and had the crisps and drink first, and the sandwich for my break, later on, halfway through my shift.  I worked from 6am to 10.15am.  I served customers, authorised the petrol pumps, checked the temperatures of the fridges that had food and drink in them.  It was quite busy.  I had my break around 8.30am, and had my sandwich that I had bought earlier.  Sometimes when I am on a later shift I get a Meal Deal from Tesco which consists of a sandwich, drink and crisps.  But today I bought the one in Shop'n Drive Petrol Station where I work.  Anyway, at 10.15am I was told I could go so I put on my jacket and went out to catch the bus back to Battersea.  Once I got back to Battersea I went to the library to use the public computers, here I signed in, and spent some time online, I updated my website, www.georginahaly.webs.com.  It will be Father's Day on Sunday so I posted a card for my Dad, I got a stamp in the Post Office, on the self-service machine.  Once my 2 hours was up on the computer, I left and popped into the corner shop to buy something to eat, I bought a pie, and then went home, which was some 10 minutes away.  The weather was hot.  Once home I could rest properly, and sat down on the sofa.  Afterwards I did some tidying up, and hoovered the carpet.  I put my pie under the grill, and had it for dinner.  Rested a bit more, the cable box switched itself off, so I went turned the tv off and had a wash, and went online to write my blog.  Bed soon.

Comments

Popular Posts