Work

Today I went to work, and woke up at 3am to leave the house at 5am, I was on time.  I took the N87 bus to Wandsworth, and then waited for the N44 to Shop'n Drive in Garratt Lane, Tooting.  I was early and bought a meal deal for £3.99, I got a sandwich, orange juice and doritos.  It was nice.  I filled up the coffee machine with milk just before I started as I won't find time later on, and it might go into downtime.  I was busy most of the day.  Afterwards, I caught the bus back to Wandsworth so I could go into the library and print up some stuff for the council.  I took it in to Wandsworth Town Hall, saw someone and then went to Co-op to top up my gas and electricity, and pay an installment of my TV Licence.  After this I got the bus back to the Junction, bought a quick snack in Sainsbury's and popped into Lavender Hill Library to us the computer's, because I had an extra hour left, we get two hours a day.  After this I am going to do a bit of shopping in Lidl, and then will go home.


Comments

Popular Posts