Worked today

I worked today, then went to the 📚 library afterwards to go on the computers.  I had a nice time.  The librarian was very rude.  Anyway, I got home and had a rest, I was cold so I had a wash and turned on the radiator in the bedroom, so I could sit on my tablet computer, and keep warm.  The sun's going down, it's getting dark.  I'm working tomorrow in the morning.  I have to get up at 3 a.m. to get to work by 6 a.m.  I'm supposed to be doing 4 hours, but they might make me work longer if Bahee doesn't turn up.  I might start going to the Love Talk at the UCKG again, it's such a good service.  It's in Finsbury Park which is a very long drive.  See you at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning.  I had an exhibition at my art studio in Kennington, it was a great success.  I had a nice time setting it up.

Comments

Popular Posts