8.30am in the morning

It's 8.30am in the morning.  It's sunrise.   I've just had my breakfast and I'm getting ready.  I'm going down to Ideaspace today.  I'm going to do a free trial day of hotdesking.  What shall I wear?

It's now 7.05pm, and I'm back home after a long day of hotdesking.  The offices are really nice with a lot of modern decor.  I took my tablet computer, and sat and read my e-mail, and looked up references for my PhD Scholarship Application on Making and Materiality.  I let the office at rpm, and walked down to Tesco to do a bit of shopping and charge my gas and electricity key and card.  And walked home.  It was getting dark and it was cold.  Today was my free trial day, it went okay.  Looking forward to going back soon.  I will have to see if I can get some printouts.

Comments

Popular Posts