Rainy Morning

It's 11.06 am on a Tuesday morning.  It's raining and there's cloud cover.  I've just had my breakfast and thought I would write my blog.  Happy New Year 2018.  Later I am going to put the dinner on, and sit on my tablet computer.

It's evening now, and I've just had my dinner.  I've applied for a few jobs and put the details onto Universal Jobmatch, a Government website.  I've also written some more of my proposal for a PhD in Contempoary Materiality which is my subject, I hope I can do it.  I have to look up some references.  The deadline for applications is February 2018.  I called up about my credit card, they said it should be unblocked by Thursday.  Soon I will have a wash and go to bed.

Tomorrow, I will go down to Vauxhall to walk by the river, and look out to sea.  Maybe I will buy a sandwich in Pret a Manger, and sit by the river.  And make a wish in the wishing well.  After that I might take a trip down to Tooting to do some shopping.  And hunt for some bargains.  I might get some nets for the bedroom.

Comments

Popular Posts