PC Maintenance course

Today I went to my PC Maintenance course, I got up at 6am and got ready to leave at 8am so I have enough time to get there for a 10am start.  The company is 5E and they are in White Hart Lane in North London.  I bought a sandwich and a drink in Waitrose for my lunch, and took the tube from Clapham Common tube station to Stockwell, changed to the Victoria Line to Seven Sisters, then took the overground to White Hart Lane.  At the end of the course we will get a refurbished laptop, I'm looking forward to it.  Today we installed some software, like Firefox and Adobe Acrobat Reader, it was quite interesting.  Lunch was at 12pm for an hour, and I used the computers there while eating my lunch.  Afterwards we did more work and finished at 3pm.  Next week should be interesting.  I'm at home now, on my tablet computer, writing my blog, with the fan on, it was hot today, on the bus I couldn't take the heat.  You have to stay in the shade to cope with it.  Going to bed now, I'm working tomorrow at Shop'n Drive Petrol Station from 2pm to 10pm.  I can pop into Tesco and get a sandwich before work.  When I start at 6am, which I do sometimes, all the shops are still closed.

Comments

Popular Posts