Online Exam

Today, I got up early and got ready the go to my PC Maintenance course in White Hart Lane.  I made my breakfast and got ready.  I caught the 345 bus to Clapham Common and bought a sandwich and drink.  I then got the tube to Stockwell and changed to the Victoria Line going to Seven Sisters, where I caught the 259 bus to White Hart Lane. And walked the rest of the way to the Selby Center where I did my course.  I was early.  We went through past questions for the online exam.  And then after lunch we had the online exam.  I will know whether I passed next week.  I got the train from White Hart Lane to Liverpool Street where it was terminating, and popped into Tesco to do some shopping, and then got the 344 bus to Clapham Junction.  I topped up my Gas and Electric Key and went to the library, where I am now.  They have new computer's which is really great.

Comments

Popular Posts