Yesterday

Yesterday was a long hot day.  I got up at 7am to get ready to go to my PC Maintenance class.  I got the tube from Clapham Common to Seven Sisters, then took the bus from there to White Hart Lane, and I walked the rest of the way, I got there early.  The teacher didn't arrive, he is off for two weeks, so we looked at some practice questions for the online exam then we left early.  Then I got the W3 bus to Finsbury Park, passing through Wood Green and Alexandra Park.  Once I got there I had some ice cream, went to the pound shop, bought some shopping in Tesco, then went to the UCKG Church for Godllywood.  It was a nice service.  Then I took the 19 bus back to Battersea, and sat by the river for a while.  It was warm, I sat by the shade of a tree, the air was warm too, I looked over the water, and watched the boats pass.  Then I went home, watched a bit of TV, had a wash and went to bed.  I travelled far.

Comments

Popular Posts