The Library

Today, I am in the library in Tooting.  I'm going to the Surface Design Show 2020 in Angel this evening from 6pm - 9pm.  I'm taking the bus, first I will have something to eat, and then travel down.  The weather today reminded me of days long ago when I was little, it was fresh and bright, brisk.  I went to work, but they said come in on Thursday, he said he would call me tomorrow.  I just updated my website, and added some more images, also an image of my new studio which I got on 28 November 2019, the Court House in Kennington.  I printed out a CV for my appointment in the Jobcentre on Friday.  I'm wrapped up warm, i'm going to KFC for something to eat, then will catch the 44 bus to Battersea Park Road, then I will take a bus to Battersea Bridge, then take the 19 to Angel, hopefully I should get there in time.  It's my favourite show.  Maybe, i'll get some materials to take down to my studio.  I will get the 19 bus back to Battersea after the show.


Comments

Popular Posts