The Studio

I'm in the studio today in Kennington.  I went to work this morning and spent 4 hours there from 6am - 10am, then came down to the studio.  I've got the heater on, I just had a sandwich and some chicken pakoras from Sainsbury's where I went in Tooting Broadway before I caught the 155 bus here to Kennington.  It's not too cold.  I wore my hat.  The computers working well.  I thought I would blog.  Bahee asked if I was studying because of my laptop, I said I had a studio where I do drawings, paintings and sculptures.  He just said okay.  This is a picture of my studio, I like going there, it's very relaxing and nice to be out of the house when i'm not at work.  My other job is part-time so I have more time to go down there.  I work at Shop'n Drive petrol station in Tooting.  I want to do something creative, work on my artwork in my spare time.  I love my studio, it's all mine.


Comments

Popular Posts