Coronavirus

I'm in my new studio today, in Kennington, London.  I'm still working at my job despite the Coronovirus outbreak.  We wear gloves, and sanitize the counter area, sometimes we serve through the Night Pay hatch, and lock the door.  Bala my manager says he'll give me a break over Easter, I was supposed to go in today Good Friday.  I'll be in tomorrow, and will have a bath on Sunday, my next working day is Monday at 6am - 2pm, he said I should call him on Saturday to confirm.  It was really warm today, I think the summer heat has started.  I was hot in my coat.  I had to wait in a queue outside Waitrose in Clapham Common before I got into the studio, it wasn't even that busy.  At least the studio is still open.  All the shops have closed in Tooting and Clapham Junction, McDonald's was closed.  The only shops open are the food stores and chemists.  

Comments

Popular Posts