It was cold today!


I'm at home, sitting on my bed on my computer, it's warm in the house.  🏠 The central heating is on.  I worked today at my job at Esso for a couple of hours then went down to the studio.  I took the bus to Tooting Broadway, then changed buses and took the 155 to Kennington.  It was cold, the studios were warm though compared to two years ago when it was freezing.  The heaters were on now.  I didn't have my laptop 💻 with me, but I had my iPhone, 📱 so I could still access the internet.  I just got home a couple of hours ago, and I'm resting now.  I changed my sheets yesterday so the bed is nice and comfortable.  There are some new lights in Vauxhall, perhaps on a new building.  The lights form a line along the top of the building, it looks so nice.  I will be greeted by it every evening now.  

Comments

Popular Posts