It's terribly hot out there.

It's terribly hot out there, it was 30 degrees on Saturday when I went to see a movie on Victoria.  I worked this morning, just for two hours, then went down to Riverside Quarter and sat in the sun, then went to Wandsworth Town Hall.  After this I went to the library, then went to McDonald's to get an ice cream, and came down to Victoria to use the computer's in the library again.  It was so hot on the bus, like an oven.  How hot's it going to be next year?  I'm going back to Clapham Junction now, I will get the 44 bus.  I did some training for work in Wandsworth Library, and I sent a message to my Manager telling him I completed it, he phoned me earlier.  I'm going to the beach next month for my summer holiday, should be good.  I wonder how hot it will be there.  




Comments

Popular Posts