I was up since 1:30am this morning!

 I was up since 1:30am this morning, in order to get to work at 5am.  I waited an hour for the bus.  I'm in the library now, it's closing soon.  It was cold this morning but it seems to have warmed up a bit now.  There are a lot of people about.  I was supposed to finish at 7am, but Bahee didn't come so I had to stay.  I was there until 3pm.  Sutha said that's his normal time to start, I thought he would have been there about 2pm.  I had a long day.  I'm going home now, I bought a sausage roll for dinner.  I will watch a bit of YouTube, have a wash and go to bed.  I'm staying up late since it's the weekend.  I'm having a nice long bath tomorrow.  I topped up my gas card.  I asked him how much is the limit that I can top-up and he said £300 was okay.  Let's hope it doesn't get too cold now, all my window's steamed up the other day.  Bye for now.




Comments

Popular Posts