Today I'm going to the jobcentre

Today I'm going to sign on at the Jobcentre.  My Jobcentre in Clapham Old Town is closing down at the end of the month, and I will have to sign on in Stockwell.  I'm getting ready now.  Spring is coming.  The winter was cold.  I usually go to the library after I visit the Jobcentre, and go on the computers.  I went to the jobcentre for the last time before moving to Stockwell.  I applied for 50% travel fare reduction and filled in the form, and took it to the post office.  Then went to the library, bought some Chinese food for dinner, and took the bus home.  Once home I had my Chinese, watched a bit of television, looked out of the window and relaxed.  Later, I had a cup of cocoa, rested for a while, had a wash and then went on the computer for a while before going to bed.  I'm going to the cinema tomorrow to see Fifty Shades Freed at the Odeon in Streatham.

Comments

Popular Posts