I worked today

Today I worked, just for two hours.  I did a bit of shopping first, then started my shift.  Later, I went down to Riverside Quarter and sat by the river.  It was nice, it was a bit milder today than it has been.  Although, it started to get a little cold while I was there.  Afterwards, I came home and watched a bit of YouTube on my smart tv, had a wash, then sat on my tablet computer, and wrote this post.  The central heating is on, so I'm warm.  I've got the day off tomorrow, so I can sleep in late, and have a bagel and coffee for breakfast.  I'm going for a viewing for a house 🏠 on Friday, by Riverside Quarter.  Should be good.  I might go down to my studio afterwards, and work on my laptop. 💻 I'm working towards a summer Solo Exhibition which will be held in the gallery in ASC Kennington.  It's coming along nicely, I'm starting to get my ideas together.  I shall have my show finalised soon.  I did a bit of writing about it.  I've had my dinner.  Time to go to bed 🛌 soon. Night 😴 night.


Comments

Popular Posts