I'm in the library, I worked this morning.

It's 9:25 a.m. and i'm in the library on the computer's.  I worked this morning, doing just 4 hours.  I got a bacon roll and a cup of tea from Greggs, it's nice.  I'm going down to my studio today, after I leave here, I brought the laptop with me.  The sun's out, it seems to be getting a bit warmer, I sweated a bit the night before last.  The summer's coming, it's going to be so hot.  Bahee said one minute it's cold, then the next it's warm.  He's right.  I talked to someone at Artists Studio Company about having a show in July/August, he said it would be okay, and said the project space would be free from 24th July 2023, and the show will run for about 3 weeks.  He said it should take about a week to set up.  It should be a nice warm day today, hopefully.  It's been a bitter winter, so cold, the whole way through.  At least spring is here.







    


Comments

Popular Posts